Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Good Week Despite The Sniffles

Despite being sick for most of it, I can say that this week had been a good one.
  1. Marvin got back last Monday and we saw each other for the first time in weeks last Tuesday. It's funny that he also got me two boxes of Choco Mallows haha! And from his trip to Thailand, he got me a metal bookmark with an elephant on it. He kept teasing me that that was me.

  2. I had lunch with two good people from the office last Tuesday and Wednesday. People can be so serious around the office most of the time that I sometimes forget that they can be interesting and fun to be with, too.

  3. Our team survived the UAT meeting with the users last Thursday. It was a tough meeting but at least we got out of it alive hahaha!

  4. I found completely by chance an awesome cookbook (by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa) with all these awesome food photos!

  5. Marvin has been sort of babysitting me since I got sick. He won't even let me drink my Chuckie Chocolate Drink until I get much better. I'm seriously considering going the 5-year-old tantrum route and just say "Please" until he gives in or my (already sore) throat gives out. Hahaha! Aww, but that is kind of sweet of him.

No comments: