After an almost 3-month hiatus, I was able to drag myself back to the gym this afternoon. Finally!
Although I did not change my usual cardio routine, I'm sure my muscles have become used to the sedentary lifestyle I've been living these past months that I did reduce the weight I use on the machines to kind of ease my muscles back into a more active lifestyle. :D
I hope this is not a one-time "I had to do it" thing and that I can get this back into my routine. I'm not only doing this to lose weight but to actually get more fit and healthy (yes, a plus size can still be fit and healthy you know). A few years back, I was already fat then but not this fat, and I can still play basketball, climb up several flights of stairs, and go jogging without feeling that I'm going to pass out. And I used to be strong, way stronger than what people perceive me to be (just ask Marvin!), but now, I sometimes have trouble just opening a jar of [insert unhealthy bottled food here].
I'm determined to get it together and get back into shape.

No comments:
Post a Comment