Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365 (2010 Project 365) : It's Me Again

I let out a laugh when I saw these cute piggy stuffed toys in one of the many game centers near my station. I just knew Marvin would get a kick out of this when he sees this. Hey, it's you again! I'm sure he'd tease me nonstop.

Marvin's back today here in Tokyo! We haven't seen each other though. I'm just a little annoyed since he didn't even text me when he arrived around noon today. Hmpf! He says it's because I had been cold and distant lately. How he can tell that I'm being cold and distant just through chat messages is beyond me. (joke lang) Hmm maybe I just have a lot of things on my mind lately. So if I had been acting cold and distant to anybody else, I'm so sorry, it's nothing personal. But that just means that I'm that comfortable with Marvin. I rarely let my anger/frustration/sadness show when I'm talking directly with people. Even if it's the end of the world, I might actually still be smiling when I talk to people I'm not comfortable with. So being cold and distant is a sign that I'm warming up to a person. Haha, yeah I know, I'm weird - a woman of contradictions.

I'm still sick but my fever and the swelling of my tonsils have gone down a bit. I think I'll turn in earlier than usual today. To end this, here's a video of Lea singing Aegis! Haha who would've ever thought this would ever happen! And Ai-ai is just wacky. I saw Ai-ai once when we watched her concert here in Tokyo with the love of my life, Richard Poon (ssshhh, he doesn't know that yet hahaha!) Malen, this one's for you. :p

No comments: