I was on my was to Ikebukuro to board the Red Arrow Express for Seibu-chichibu when my back and left foot started hurting really bad. I guess it was from carrying so much stuff (my DSLR, 2 lenses, and a tripod), being so excited for the trip to Hitsujiyama Park, and the anxiety from worrying if my back could endure the 4+ hours travel time. Yappari, I chose to turn back and not push through with the trip. I knew I wouldn't enjoy it that much anyway in that condition. So sad, but that's just the way it has to be.
Anyway, I was still itching to take some photos so I settled for taking shots of my lunch at a Chinese restaurant near Kinshicho Station. Not bad, huh?
Oh, and I finally bought a good quality zoom lens - the Tamron 18-270mm - and so far I am loving it, especially the vibration compensation! Although it's very true that you won't suddenly become a better photographer with just a better lens, it does help a lot in terms of the technicalities.


No comments:
Post a Comment