Anyway, without any peeler, I was forced to use the knife, which took forever. It didn't help that an impatient little boy pretending to be a grown man kept popping into the kitchen, trying to steal some of the prepared carrots. Made me realize on Mother's Day how much motherhood is a pain hahaha!
Here's an artsy shot of the final product:
In other news, my physical therapist is such a cutie! I don't normally get crushes on cute guys - looks are the last on my list and I'm usually attracted to guys based on how compatible our thinking patterns and humor are (weird, I know) - so Marvin teased me that finally finally I have a crush on someone who's actually good-looking. He looks like Tsumabuki Satoshi! Anyway, blush moment for today's session:
Sorry but there's something incredibly irresistible about a cute guy holding a big stuffed toy and calling it "Miffy-chan" while smiling at me. PT was extra fun today haha. (#^_^#)Finally, I'd also like to share one thought about the elections last May 10, which I also shared on my FB:
It looks like a yellow victory. Disappointing but I respect it. And I believe that Gordon has already done us all a tremendous favor by igniting the fire within at least the intelligent minority to wake ourselves up from the crippling apathy that has plagued the country for years. For that at least, I am very thankful - even for just the duration of the campaign, he became the president we so badly needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment