Thursday, May 13, 2010

Limit

Warning: this is just a useless rant.

I wonder how long I can keep doing this, working for 7+ hours with this bad back. And as if pain similar to someone drilling back there with a blunt object is not enough, the pain also extends to my arms, legs, hands, feet, and worse, my head. It's hard enough coding and analyzying specs while feeling healthy, imagine doing that with a killer headache.

Sigh. If you think working while feeling slightly under the weather is torture, try that with osteoarthritis, herniated disc, and lumbar scoliosis. And therapy is hard work and not fun at all. Sure, I gush about how cute my PT is, but that's the only happy thing about therapy.

GAAAHHH!!! I'm getting really frustrated! Don't get me wrong - I want to work and I need to work. But it's getting harder and harder each day. There are days when I just want to cry or slap someone haha.

But as they say, mind over matter. I just hope this mind stays sane enough while seeing this through.

No comments: