Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Day Of Spring Break

A colorful first day of Spring Break! v(^-^)v

On my way home after my physical therapy, I took some photos of the beautiful and colorful flowers around Kinshicho station.

It was some sort of impromptu photo walk, since my original plan was to just buy a new lens after PT, stay at a friend's house, and go on a photo walk with him tomorrow instead. But the colors were much too enticing to resist, so armed only with my 50mm - I had second thoughts about buying the zoom lens I wanted and backed out at the last minute - I suddenly found myself shooting away. It's quite difficult to compose shots without the zoom I was so used to, but I was quite happy that I got some good shots with the framing I wanted.






As for the lens I wanted to buy? I am definitely getting that tomorrow morning. It's high time I get a good quality zoom lens. ^_^ Can't wait! Oh, and I also bought a good quality fast CF card finally!

Still deciding on the photo walk destination, though. Any suggestions around Tokyo/Yokohama?

No comments: