Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Still Thankful

...that I have a very dear and caring friend who lovingly puts muscle tape on my back just where I couldn't quite reach, who buys me food even though he is already too tired or lazy to go out, who patiently looks after me when I'm feeling sick. I love you so much! You are my family here in Japan and I couldn't imagine living here without you as my friend.

...that I have friends who never fail to comfort me with their reassuring words and rush to my side when things go bad. Love you too!!!

...that I have loving parents who always reassure me that I am doing just fine and that there are more important things that make them proud of and happy for me than career and money. Love you the best!!!

...that I at least work for someone who tries to understand and somehow care to a certain extent, even though as with all companies there's no such thing as "family" and regardless of anyone's situation, making money is top priority.

...that I work with people who will cover for me even though they themselves are very busy and regardless of how they feel about it.

I guess I'm still quite lucky.

No comments: