Stumbled on some old interview vids of Lea Salonga on Youtube today. In the first video, she talks about her first date with her husband Robert Chien. Haha, I think we have the same taste in men. And HAW FLAKES!!! Hahaha! I love haw flakes, even as a kid I'd always ask my father to buy me those, but what are the odds that I'll also find a nice smart guy who'll bring me haw flakes on the first date and can talk about anything for 7 hours. >_<
Hmm, too bad Boy Abunda sucks as an interviewer - he doesn't ask good questions and worse, he sometimes makes the interview about himself.
The second video is one when she was still 18 and doing the first run of Miss Saigon. She's just so cute in the interview and she doesn't even look 18 - more like 15. Hmmm, I wish my future daughter would turn out a little bit like Lea hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment