Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Will Be Here to Watch You Grow in Beauty

Next Saturday, April 24th, my sister will be graduating from the University of the Philippines Diliman College of Engineering, with a B.S. Computer Science degree. Even now, and much more so on that day itself, there can be no prouder older sister than me.

Watch You Grow in Beauty

She may not be the top graduate, but to me she is the best. She may not be the perfect student, and in many ways she may not also be the perfect sister, but for me, she sure is the best sister I could ever wish for and I would have her no other way.

I believe in her. I believe in her ability to bring herself to greater heights. I am sure of that. I just hope that she never forgets that whatever life she chooses, whatever goals she sets for herself, and whatever accomplishments she achieves, I will always continue to be proud of her. I just want her to be happy, to find herself and live a full life, and to always know that she is here on this planet for no other reason than to be herself.

To end this, I know this is a bit cheesy, but the song really makes me think of her. I know she looks up to me, and in her eyes I have accomplished much more than her, but I want her to know that I am one of her greatest accomplishments. I would be nothing without her.



Aylabyu Tawix!

No comments: