63/365 : Hyper
I've been doing a lot of coding and non-coding work lately and I love it! Sure, I go home every night tired and with my usual headaches and back pain, but the feeling from having accomplished a lot that day is quite an extraordinary high. And I think even though my brain is quite tired, it's also stimulated and motivated enough to think it can do so much more. I think that's why I'm drawn to the color Red these past few days. Or it could just be a manifestation of stress and frustration haha! But I want to focus on the positive (it might lessen my headaches) so I'm choosing to believe my first suspicion hehehe...
64/365 : With a Loving Heart and Caring Hands
I found this interesting and moving sculpture in front of St. Luke's Hospital in Tsukiji when I visited for a consult yesterday. It made me think that it is not enough to have a loving heart - you have to express it through your hands, through actions. I have all this love for my friends, my family, even for the people I work with but I sometimes find it very difficult to express them through what I do. Words are easy - I can express them more freely because although you can feel the depth of emotions in words, there's still a certain kind of detachment with them. And in most cases with written words, it is never real time, so I don't get this feeling of having to expose myself bare naked to the other person. But I guess I have to try to be more loving not only in my mind and in my heart, but in the things I do for the ones I love.


No comments:
Post a Comment