Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Baby Is Now A Lady =)

Yesterday was my little sister's 22nd birthday. Aww, she's not so little now anymore. (ToT)


When I was trying to recall how old she actually is now, I can hardly believe she's already in her early 20s! I think in my mind she's still the sweet teenager I left back home when I first came here to Japan. She's growing up too fast and I missed almost half of it. Haaay... Now I understand how my father feels whenever I act all grown up and he still treats me like a 6-year old kid.

Although I wasn't there for most of her early adult life, I am quite sure she is doing just fine and she has turned into a lovely lady worthy of every ounce of respect and admiration I can possibly give to anyone. She makes me so proud to be her sister; no amount of medals and recognitions can possibly show how so much proud I am of her and what she had accomplished and what she had become. Aside from our mother, in my heart and in my mind, no other woman can ever equal the greatness of her presence in my life. I love her so much.

Happy happy 22nd birthday Tawixie! It makes me happy, proud, nostalgic, sentimental, thankful to see that the baby...


...is now a lady...

No comments: