I love watching videos of good live performances much more than listening to CD release versions. You can get a sense of how much emotions the singer lets himself give in singing, and there's nothing I hate more than a singer who's himself not sold on what's coming out of his mouth, no matter how good his songs are or how much his CDs sell.
Here are some of my fave live performances by two of my favorite artists. Nakakawala ng stress! ^_^
Caruso - Lara Fabian
Probably my favorite rendition of one of the greatest love songs ever written, a song about the great Enrico Caruso's last days.
Josh Groban - Remember When It Rained
Josh Groban, amazing as always. Loved that he also played the piano for this performance. And I also must say, great performance by the drummer as well!
Lara Fabian and Josh Groban - For Always
Lara and Josh were perfect in this duet, and you'd get what I mean if you've watched the movie A.I. (Steven Spielberg, 2001). Josh looks so young and innocent here and their performance reminds me of the mother and child love portrayed in the movie A.I. Even the way they held hands was just prefect - really looked like they were mother and son, no offense to Lara Fabian. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment