Anyway, our discussion suddenly turned into a "dream all you can" discussion of plans. It was fun, and it's heartwarming to hear my parents be genuinely happy and supportive of my crazy dreams and plans.
Let me share with you some of these crazy plans that my crazy mind is cooking up:
Marvin and I really want to open a Filipino restaurant here in Tokyo. We even already have a name for it! I know we still have a long way to go, and this may not even become a reality, but we want to at least try. And although it would surely involve hard work, it would also be fun!
I also want to open some kind of restaurant in the Philippines. I'm still in the process of conceptualizing it, but I am really sure that I would want that someday. And I'm still torn as to whether it would be on the sweet or savory side or both.
I saw a high school batchmate's photos of his new house in Nuvali, Laguna and I was sold! I just knew it would be the perfect retirement home for my parents. The surroundings are very refreshing and relaxing just like Tagaytay. I also like the amenities - bird sanctuary, a lake, a water bus among others.
I'm still paying for my house in Antipolo, so I'd like to finish that one first before I get another one. But I also want my parents to be able to move as soon as they can from our home for the past 20+ years that's always getting flooded in recent years. Hmm, so I'm thinking of having the payment scheme for my house restructured so that I can pay the remaining balance in cash. Which means I will be surviving on 300 yen bento meals for the next ++ months hahaha! But I just know that it will be soooo worth it. And I am still hoping that the drainage system in the subdivision of our old house will be fixed someday; It has all our history and I don't want to just abandon it or even sell it to someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment