Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Things Right

Promises to make things right.
  • I will try my best to never again speak ill of anyone, even if they shamelessly do this to me, and no matter how disappointed I am in them.

  • I will be a better friend to all the people I care about. I will not hesitate out of fear to show how much I care. If some misinterpret it as something other that genuine affection, then that's their problem.

  • I will focus my spare energy and time in finding a better 9 to 6 situation where I can be more useful and where I will hopefully be better appreciated.

  • I will get over you for real and for good, but without forgetting that there was a time that I deeply and faithfully loved you. Like the analogy a colleague made at lunch today, avoid getting yourself hit by the same hammer over and over again.

  • I will accomplish above mentioned promise without diverting my feelings to some clueless guy. Been there, done that. I will not make this mistake again. A string of flings can make you forget, but can never heal, a broken heart. I will admit though, that I'm sort of starting to really like this one guy but I am fully aware that this is completely one-sided and I am content to leave it at that. In other words, I have to remember - it's just a phase, it's just a crush.

No comments: