Sunday, February 28, 2010

59/365 (2010 Project 365) : Finding Our Four-Leaf Clover

幸せ見つけた!

I remember the lazy days spent lying side by side, dreaming of finding our own four-leaf clover. And being the loving best friend that you are, no matter how much it might break your own heart, I am sure you will be happy for me when I finally do. I want you to know that I will try my best to feel the same way.

If it does come down to goodbye, as we'll soon find out, together or apart, we will be just fine. If we have the chance to become the best versions of ourselves somewhere else, then we both must understand that neither of us has the right to make the other stay. And in the same way, neither of us has the right to let the other make the decision for us. And besides, goodbye doesn't stand a chance against us. Wherever we both are, even thousands of miles apart, we will always have each other.

Waiting for the day when one of us will come home, heart racing with happiness, "幸せ見つけた!"

No comments: