- Food Styling for Photographers: A Guide to Creating Your Own Appetizing Art

I just love cooking and baking and I think I'm fairly good at it, but as you've probably guessed from my photos, I'm more interested in styling and taking photos of the food I make. I'm looking forward to learning some great stuff from this book.
- God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything

Now, before you burn this witch, let me just say that even though I'm having some doubts about my faith, I'm still the same person you knew before I became vocal with my thoughts on religion. I still have the utmost respect for my friends who remain believers and followers. I admire them for standing by their beliefs. In the same way, I think those of us who have chosen to be more like freethinkers also deserve the same respect and not be looked upon with the all too familiar contempt and condescension. It's not like we suddenly turned evil, you know. All the good as well as all the bad that was in us before, hey, it's still there. :)
- The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering

The usual boring career work stuff. :D
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Stocking Up On Books For Silver Week
Bought myself some books for my 1 week off. I can't wait to get them this Saturday! I really love the smell of new books! Weird book fetish, I know. I just hope I get to read all of them... I have this nasty habit of buying books and not making enough time to read all of them.
Filed Under:
"supposedly geek"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment