Marvin and I are going to Osaka! ^_^
I had initially planned a solo trip to Singapore or Thailand, but ended up with our 3-day Osaka trip instead after getting all excited over one office colleague's stories of Universal Studios Japan (USJ). In Tagalaog, that's what you call "ay, nainggit!". Haha!
Marvin said this trip will be our official celebration of my 29th birthday, so he said it's okay to go all out. There, documented, so I can show this to him every time he complains about the price of something in Osaka. :D
For our first day there, we'll be visiting USJ and will be staying at the Univeral Port Hotel afterwards. I'm excited! Not too sure about the Jurassic Park ride though. I've watched videos of it on Youtube and I think there's a good chance I'd be in tears after the ride. I'm such a wimp, I know. Funny thing - we recently watched Ice Age 3, the one with the dinosaurs, and for days we called ourselves T-Rex and Rudy (the name of the big T-Rex). So when we found out that the Universal Port Hotel had some sort of dino theme, we got really excited! Ooh, and you can order a meal that comes with a toy T-Rex! Haha! I swear, living with the two of us is just like raising two pesky 5 year-olds, hahaha!
Anyway, for the second day, we'll be going around the Osaka bay area. I'm excited about the aquarium and the Santa Maria Bay Cruise! I've been there before and have been on the cruise, but this is the first time I'll be going with Marvin, so I'm still giddy about it hehe! We don't have a hotel for our second night though, but we're thinking of Cross Hotel, same as the one we stayed in when we went to Sapporo. On the third and last day, we'll probably just go around Umeda and Osaka station. Maybe if we have time, we'll also pass by Kyoto, but we promised ourselves we'd reserve Kyoto for fall, sometime around November and Marvin's birthday.
Yay, I'm super excited! I just hope nothing goes wrong with this trip, but when it comes to the two of us, a blunder or two comes with the package haha! And I hope there won't be any embarrassing accidents that also seem to follow us wherever we go - like slipping and landing square on my butt right smack in the middle of Sapporo station's snow covered main intersection. Yikes! But the important thing though is that we still have fun and I am sure we would! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment