Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When I Grow Up

Played a "What do I want to be when I grow up?" game, thinking of other things I could do for a living.

I could...

1) Write for a living - Because I believe owning TWO copies of Strunk and White's The Elements of Style is enough to call myself a "writer".

2) Take photos for a living - Because I believe having a Flickr account and watermarked photos are enough to call myself a "photographer".

3) Cook for a living - Because I believe having an oven and a successful batch of brownies is enough to call myself a "chef".

4) Teach Math for a living - Because I believe the TC7 experience is enough to call myself a "mathematical genius".

5) Be a plain housewife - Because I believe I have just enough aesthetic prowess to trick a rich good-looking businessman into thinking I am trophy wife material.

Haha, the things an idle mind can come up with.

No comments: