Friday, August 13, 2010

When Things Go Wrong...

I can feel the weight bearing down on me, but as I said, not even Murphy's Law at its best can bring me down.

So right after I came back to work, I now find myself sick with a bad case of cough and sore throat. Haha, I guess this is fate's way of saying, "where do you think you're going, hmm?" Oh and there's nothing quite like the kick of a coughing spell when your back is hurting. Haha...

And I don't know exactly why curiosity killed the cat, but I'm sure curiosity broke my heart. Slapped right across the face with an incontestable unquestionable non-exclusivity clause. The sad (and funny) part is, after years, I should already know the rules by now, but time and again, I just can't seem to play the game.

Oh well, I know I will be fine. My body will heal, and my heart will find a way to deal. Or if I'm lucky, my heart will finally find someone who knows my true worth. =)

No comments: