Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Tinge Of Color

Tried mixing color and monochrome with one of my old photos from my Sapporo trip last year. I thought the photo below would be a good one to try this technique on since with the snow and cloudy weather, the colors were cold and lifeless anyway except for the bright red windows and flag. Converting the photo to black and white then just leaving out a tinge of bright color salvaged this *blech* photo. (Edited using GIMP, no money for Photoshop hahaha!)


Speaking of tinge of color, I am beginning to see some color in my bleak messed up back situation. I think the physical therapy is starting to pay off, and I can see some very very minimal, almost negligible but not quite, improvements. I can now last for several hours without taking meds and last night I was able to sleep for a good 7 hours! Yay! I hope the situation continues to improve.

No comments: