(Images were taken from the Amazon website.)
1. Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook & Martha Stewart's Cooking School


I just love cooking and baking! And I used to watch Martha Stewart and other Lifestyle network shows when I was in the Philippines. I admit that I'm still not that good a chef, and I still haven't used the oven I got from Lisa that much, but I really want to learn. It's a good outlet for my err, not sure if you can call it creativity, so let's just call it my "urge to make nice and delicious things". Haha! Oh and by the way, thanks Marvin for being my number one (and only?) fan and critic. (o^_^o) And also for being so patient with all my burnt cupcakes, soggy cookies, and "Did the lid come off the salt and pepper shaker again?!?" meals. (o^_^o)
2. Lowepro camera bag

It's annoying that whenever I take my DSLR with me, I have to use this big backpack and just throw in all my stuff in there. It's especially frustrating when I'm on an out of town trip since when I need my extra battery, or a memory card or a lens, I have to rummage through clothes and toiletries hehehe! I didn't want anything fancy, I just want my photography stuff organized when I go out, so I think this bag will be quite enough for me.
3. The Digital Photography Book, Volume 3

I loved the first two volumes and I'm curious what Scott Kelby has put together for Volume 3. I just wish that "extra time" also comes with the package because with all the things I'm juggling - cooking, baking, reading, studying, photography - it's difficult to find time to actually apply the things I learn in his books. Oops, I forgot "working". Haha!
4. Pots and Pans

It's funny that after all this time, I've never owned a proper set of pots and pans. I've managed before, but now that I'm cooking a lot again, it's getting to be a bother.
5. Richard Poon's Autographed CD

Icel, a friend who works in ABS-CBN Japan, already promised me this one, right Icel? Haha walang pakialamanan! I love his voice! And okay fine, I also find him cute. Most of my friends don't really find him cute, but I usually go for the mestizo-chinito, clean cut, goody-goody, "someone you can introduce to Mom" type and he fits the bill. =D
I saw him sing live early this year, thanks to tickets from Icel. I was on the second row! When he got down from the stage to meet the audience, I had to restrain myself from shrieking like a teenage girl and asking for a cam pic together. Good thing Malen was there haha! And hey, he was so close to our seat that I could actually reach out and hug him hahaha! *cringe* Sorry! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment